Friday, November 26, 2010

Straight from the nest SWEETS card

Hello everyone, here is an adorable Ice cream card I would like to share with you guys!

now lets get started!
things used
  • Straight from the nest cartridge
  • DCWV the Sweet stack card stock
  • cuttle bug {not sure the name of the folder}.. I have a PHOTO though :)
  • corner trimmer

first you will need to cut

11 by 5 1/2 card stock
crease 2 1/3 and 7 1/2 then fold


then cut a
5 by 2 1/2 card stock cut the corners
then cut a 5 by 3 inch paper        


tape everything into place


Next we cut a 5 by 5 inch paper and, run it through the cuttlebug. [don't know the name of the folder used]



I used a die cut and cut on the top and bottom of the 5 by 5 paper,
then I taped-it to the center of inside the card,
I used the cricut to cut my ice cream cone [Page 61] and cut it at 4 inches
I then used pop up take to tape the cut out together.


lastly I cut 3 by 4 1/2 card stock and inked the edges
and placed it to the bottom inside of my card




6 comments:

Kasey said...

This is sooo cute!! I'm a young crafter like you (teens) and a lot of the times I feel so hmmm...strange?? being so young in a world of something that most teens don't enjoy. Your blog itself is also very cute :) I am sooo following you :) Hope to hear back from ya.

diana creations said...

thats so cute love it

we {Heart} Scrap said...

Kasey, I know what you mean, thats one of the main reasons why i started this blog, is to open the door to more crafty people. and thank you for your support!! :) I am now a follower myself ^_^"

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! :)And your welcome :) Btw, if you want I can feature your blog and help ya out? :)

we {Heart} Scrap said...

That would be great! (:

owlbeescrappin said...

Oh wow! Your card is so beautiful! I really like your blog! Thanks for following me as I am now following you too! I had to add your blog for the blog award on my blog if you want to grab it. Off to post the project I just finished!

Angel

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment me, I love to read all your feed back!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...