Monday, November 29, 2010

CUSTOM DESIGN!

CLOSED
until further notice.

Needing a little more "Sprinkels on top of the cake" ?
Want a Great looking Blog Page?

Well look no further! I am now creating CUSTOM design to fit YOUR needs! :)

I take pride in knowing I Give 120% in all my work! your satisfaction is my goal.

*Please Email Me before checking out*


$40.00
Includes:
-Banner
-Background
-Blinkie + Code








$30.00
includes:
-Banner
-Blinkie + code



Reg. Price $15.00







and to add to this already great offer
*you will receive updates on your design*
*updates on when your order has been started AND when it will be completed!*


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh this is so cool! I will have to think about this :) hmmm... :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment me, I love to read all your feed back!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...