Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Sunday

Whoa is it cold here in So Cal. has not stopped raining since Wen. I Love how the front Yard and Street look, it's SOO Pretty kinda wished it snowed it would of been a perfect photo. but falling leaves and on a wet shimmery ground does just fine :) Are you guys excited for the things I will be posting by the end of the month???!!!?? I know I am! =D I know I have been a little MIA on blogger but been on Christmas mode ^_^ shopping wrapping and decorating out our home Love this time of year Halloween, very fun then Thanksgiving! and now Christmas! everything seems to go by so fast!!!! well I'm editing some photos now on RAINBOW cupcakes! =D stay tuned everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment me, I love to read all your feed back!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...