Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Site Down :(


New name, now my site is down. Booooo. Didn't think my links were going to break once I changed my URL. Sadly it did, can't do much about it now but to UPDATE ALL LINKS, ahhhhhh. LOL it's okay, good thing is I love playing with my page, if you haven't already taken notice, so fingers crossed it will be a quick fix. I wish I had time to work on them sooner, however, I have a long list of things that need to get done before I sit and stair at my screen for a few hours lol. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, in case you attempted to click my links and wondering why they weren't going through. Until next time, toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment me, I love to read all your feed back!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...