Sunday, December 5, 2010

New! BAMBOO pen

Working hard in school, hitting the books along with keeping up with all my work orders I manged to sneak away and shop a little at Best Buy... I already knew what I was going to look at and the Bamboo pen was it!! for some reason I had this impression that I was going to be able to draw and create all these great things... Hmmmm not so much. LOL it's pretty odd to use I must say. a bit hard to keep control of everything along with keeping it in the right place. Hopefully I will get the hang of it sooner rather than later.
also been thinking of making over my whole blog for the new year, but I mean a HUGE make over -top to bottom!! it's going to take some time but one week of school then 4 weeks off until Spring Sem. starts. I figured I make use of my free time. feel free to post things YOU would Like to see. OH before I forget, also thinking of getting a YouTube account to better explain things and to show you different ways of going about things when creating crafts. it's an idea that I'm still pondering on. stay tune on that one :) *please let me know your thoughts*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love it if you made a youtube account :) Your work is awesome, so it'd be great to see it made :o)Oh, and I also have the Bamboo Pen and Touch, and don't worry, it took me a little while to get used to it too :) It'll be a piece of cake in no time!

juli (sweetpz) said...

I have no idea what a Bamboo pen is..LOL.... silly me... maybe a picture will give me an idea of what it is.. =)
Yes! youtube is the way to go for tutorials and ideas for me for sure. Keep us updated!
thanks
juli

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment me, I love to read all your feed back!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...