Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 1

Day 1: A picture of yourself and a description of your day.

(haha my one eye >.O)

My day today has gone by very well, a little slow in the morning simply because we had a birthday and first confirmation (hope I spelled it correctly)  party at my house the night before. So I was pretty beat, even though I was resting the whole time lol.  anywho, ate breakfast and started reading up on my emails along with searching the web ;) . Family came over and spent much of my time with them eating yummy Mexican food and talking about how my ultrasound went. Overall has been a great day, resting a whole lot and waiting for my honey to get off of work as we speak ^_^.

...Baby's kicking... I think she likes the butterflies I feel whenever I hear his ringer go off <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment me, I love to read all your feed back!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...