Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 2

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name.



Cute Sprinkels is the name I chose for my blog, funny story I had made a Blogger before and ended up taking it down and it was named Cute Sprinkles , grammatically correct, however, once I attempted to bring my blog back I was no longer able to put my site name up :(. I thought to myself, hmmm, what name to put up and thought, what the heck, I'll re-use my old blogger just spell it how it sounds.

Now the meaning... I wanted a name that I thought would catch the eyes of views and readers, now it sounds more of a baking site than a personal one but I still love the name. whenever I think of sprinkles I think of fun, colorful colors, glittery, tasty and I always want to take a peak. time-to-time I still consider changing my blog name to something that is grammatically correct for readers to access it easier. Now time to put on my thinking cap and think,think,think, of a nice clever name. Any Ideas?   

1 comment:

Posh Culture said...

I think you should stick with Cute Sprinkles, it is a good name... Stumbled on your blog and its nice.
You'll definitely be seeing more of posh culture on your blog

Posh Culture
www.allposh.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment me, I love to read all your feed back!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...