Monday, July 18, 2011

Fetal development in pregnancy week 30 !!!

Talk about time going by quickly!



Woohoo! You can finally see the finish line now that you're in the final quarter of the race!!!
Whether you felt like your pregnancy's been flying by or slower than a snail scaling Everest, you've arrived in your thirtieth week and your baby's cookin' beautifully!
In animal news: the fine lanugo hair that covers their little monkey-like body will start falling off this week in preparation for the big day.
Still, don't be too shocked if your baby ape is hairier than you’d anticipated. Some babies keep their lanugo after birth - which is totally normal, and it will fall off eventually.
Checking in on the fat factory: your little porker is getting even cuter with increasingly pudgy arms and legs, thanks to their ever-growing layers of subcutaneous brown fat.
In terms of numbers, your big ol' baby should be weighing in at around 3 pounds 12 ounces (or more!) and be nearly 16 inches long!
Keep up the good work you two!
HOWS MOM DOING?
-I'm doing very well, I started school and taking classes that end on the SAME_DAY as my DUE DATE (Sept 24) I say was a bit on the risky side, yet my only concern is my water breaking during class. I am very driven to continue my studies, so much so, that I couldn't take a break from classes lol. 


-Symptoms: back pain, feet have been more tender but overall nothing to bad.  stretch marks so far none to my belly..thus far . 
-Cravings: nothing really, just been eating lots of yummy goodies like Strawberry's & grapes. 


Baby Items: Crib has been set, her dresser is full of bright pretty clothes and her changing table is starting to get full!. 






BabyShower News: This Saturday *From Daddy's side of the family* and I'm EXCITED!!! I will surly post photos!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Love the babys room...it looks beautiful!:)

victoria said...

Congrats! OMG so you are 6 days ahead of me lol I am due the 30 of September and I am having a girl! Exciting for you can't wait to see more!

Victoria
yummysuperlovelyramblings.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment me, I love to read all your feed back!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...