Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mile-Stones


My little Gumball Now at FIVE months.


She turned 5months on March 1st and boy-oh-boy has she developed all her skills!  In the past two weeks she has already said her first word, but I'm sure she just enjoys making the same sounds mommy and daddy make at her ^_^  (still doesn't take away from the excitement of hearing her say DA'DA). She now has two teeth bursting out, I mean out-out. One thing is seeing them but another is feeling those prickly shark teeth.  That only means one thing, time to start wearing gloves. If its one thing I know about babies and teething is that they LOVE to bite anything and everything. Sitting up was the next thing on her to-do list, any chance she gets she will pick herself up and try to balance herself out. She enjoys reaching for all kinds of items, if she sees it, she will try her best to grab it! This task makes it quite difficult to chance her, LOL.  All-in-all I am loving this stage. Ziahli knows who mommy is and seeing her good morning smiles and hearing her chuckles and giggles is always the highlight of my day. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kid growing so fast.. we just dont notice it...

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable ♥

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment me, I love to read all your feed back!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...